LabLynx solutions for Veterinary Diagnostics and Preventive Care are fully featured, and configurable enough to let you use the diagnostic codes you prefer, construct your own or standard tests and manage results the way you want.
Veterinary diagnostics is a huge and vital area of laboratory testing, whether internal or external cattle or poultry wellness management and diagnostics, commercial testing, contract/reference or in-house domestic veterinary testing. For whatever your particular area of testing, your LabLynx solution for Veterinary Science provides all of the features and functions you need, and more.
Testing and Workflows Specific to Your Lab
Your testing can be more comprehensive than human clinical diagnostics, taking into account things like environmental and agriculture-based areas as well. Your LabLynx solution is very flexible, allowing for creation of new tests and revision of existing one in a matter of minutes, incorporating the process steps, analytes/parameters (each with their own ranges/limit sets) and methods you want. Your areas of analysis may include:
- Water Analysis
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Clinical Chemistry
Features That Meet Your Needs
The LabLynx LIMS/LIS solution for Veterinary provides a great range of functions and features that support your lab, no matter what your particular focus is. Some of these features and functions include:
- Accessioning - This can actually be done online by veterinarian clients if you are a commercial diagnostics or Dept of Ag lab or by internal submitters if you support a food or livestock business, via an online portal where they can both submit Test Requests/Orders and view status and reports securely
- Assay Assignment - Either manual or by default, this can be automated or semi-automated by specimen type and submitter
- Results Entry - This can be manual or directly through instrument interface with the LIMS/LIS. Comments/notes and/or files (e.g. images) can be associated also
- High/Low/In Range - Results are identified relative to appropriate ranges. This can also trigger additional steps or tests.
- Pos/Neg - Simple detected/not detected results are supported, with the ability to trigger additional testing etc. based on result
- Reports: Qualitative, Quantitative and History/Trends - The included Report Builder comes with these templates already loaded
- Client Portal - Online secure access for vets and/or other submitters to their data
- Connect with NAHLN, EHR/EMR, practice management systems, billing services, reference labs, instruments etc.
- Inventory - Track all of your stocks, standards, reagents, specimens and more, including the use of barcoded labels
- More - Each individual solution is easily configurable to your particular needs and preferences as part of standard setup
Compliant with Standards and Regulations That Are Important to You
Standards and regulations in animal healthcare provide a basis for consistency and humane treatment, and your LabLynx solution helps you adhere to these, including:
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (9001)
- AWA (APHIS)
- PHS Policy
- Local standards, policies, IACUC